Sorry. You must be a WGU student to access the Library.
If you are a student and you are having difficulty accessing the library,
the problem could be:
1. You are using the Wal-Mart browser. The Wal-Mart browser is not compatible with
the WGU Library because it does not allow the Library site to recognize that you
are within the MyWGU Student Portal. If you have Wal-Mart Internet access, minimize
the Wal-Mart browser and use Internet Explorer for the MyWGU Student Portal.
2. Or, you may need to configure your Norton Internet Security to allow the Library
link to recognize that you are accessing it via the MyWGU Student Portal. The instructions
below explain how to do so:
If that doesn't resolve the issue, then make sure you have some other firewall protection
turned on (the Windows Firewall that is installed with Service Pack 2 for Windows
XP is recommended) and turn off the Norton Personal Firewall via the NIS control
- Open the Norton Internet Security control panel. (It can be accessed either by right-clicking
on the NIS icon in the system tray and clicking "Norton Internet Security," or by
double-clicking the Norton Internet Security icon on your computer's desktop.)
- Click on "Privacy Control," then click "Configure."
- In "Advanced" or "Web Content," add my.wgu.edu to the list of sites, and then set
all options for my.wgu.edu to "Permit."
Click "OK" and close the NIS control panel